Offices, showrooms, shops, workshops and warehouses, many of which can be modulated according to the client’s requirements.
• Offices and showrooms cover an area of 11,000 square metres
• Top floor offices are available with large private terraces.
• Car parking and storage area, on two levels and connected directly to offices and showrooms.
• Multifunctional spaces, areas for co-working, lectures and meetings.
• Gallery dedicated to events, presentations and temporary exhibitions with café and bookstore, which can be used by the public and the companies.
• Two squares, bordered by shops, offices and showrooms, of 1,110 square metres and 400 square metres, the ideal locations for open-air events and exhibitions.
Sustainability Is the key word characterizing Bovisa Tech
• Construction systems allows obtaining high energy efficient buildings (grade A).
• Excellent insulation of walls, floors, roofs and terraces.
• Latest-generation geothermal air-conditioning system (hot and cold – VRV) with the possibility of internal micro-regulation and autonomous metering.
• Ventilated facade in back painted crystal.
• Soundproofing system for floors and dividing walls of the units.
• The colours chosen for the facade follow a precise energetic logic, lighter or darker according to the orientation.
Quality of building materials
Each building is made of wood, concrete and colored crystals with a high coefficient of light refraction and different shadings in order to grant protection from direct sunlight.